Anglian Water - Rutland, Oakham, United Kingdom
Rutland Water Park offers a range of activities for all to enjoy. Acres of beautiful countryside surround the reservoir where school groups, the general public and sports clubs visit to take part in the various water sports that are on offer.
What will you be doing?
- We are looking for qualified Watersports Instructors to work at Rutland Water and provide tuition and general assistance to our visitors.
- Our visitors have the opportunity to hire rowing boats, canoes and kayaks, take part in raft building and power boating and also learn how to sail and windsurf. As a Watersports Instructor your key responsibility is to ensure all visitors are enjoying their time at the Park whilst remaining safe.
- Working during busy periods, mainly at the weekends and during school holiday periods, you’ll be paid a competitive hourly salary and become part of the great Rutland Water Team.
- You will receive in-house training, an annual car parking pass to use at our Water Parks and discounted rates on many of the activities at the Park.
What do you need?
- You’ll have a keen interest in watersports and have experience in a similar role and want to share your enthusiasm with our visitors.
- We are looking for you to have achieved the BC level 1 or 2 coaching and/or an RYA instructor in Sailing, Windsurfing, Power Boating qualification, along with a valid First Aid qualification.
What benefits do we offer?
- Being a successful water company doesn't come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do.
- As a valued member of the team you are entitled to these fantastic benefits:
- Discounts across our water parks – including our watersports centre and eateries
- A competitive hourly rate of pay and holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Free parking at our water parks
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people, making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
If you are offered a job with us, you will be subject to the relevant/standard employment checks, including: your right to work in the UK, reference, driving licence and identity check. Depending on your role, you may also be subject to further pre-employment checks, including a DBS check.
Closing date: 1st April 2019
£8 - £8.50 per hr
More available positions
Other jobs in the same country
Latest Job Postings
|Greece / Posted: 5 hours ago||Italy / Posted: 5 hours ago|
|Turkey / Posted: 5 hours ago||Remote (anywhere) / Posted: 6 hours ago|
|Kenya / Posted: 8 hours ago||Cyprus / Posted: 11 hours ago|
|United Arab Emirates / Posted: 1 day ago||Portugal / Posted: 2 days ago|
|Netherlands / Posted: 2 days ago||Spain / Posted: 3 days ago|
|Netherlands / Posted: 3 days ago||United States of America / Posted: 3 days ago|