Southampton Water Activities Centre - Southampton , United Kingdom
£22K - £26k (DOE) + BENEFITS
Full Time 40 hour contract
Active Nation are on the hunt for an exceptional Chief Instructor to develop and lead the team at Southampton Water Activities Centre.
SWAC is a busy RYA Training Centre located north of Southampton’s Ocean Village, with quick access to some of the best training and cruising waters on the south coast. The centre runs a range of watersport experiences alongside a wide variety of sailing, powerboating, windsurfing, paddleboarding, and specialist one day courses.
We’re looking for passionate, driven individuals who can enthuse and engage with our customers creating a positive experience. If you are confident, self motivated, enjoy managing a BRILLiANT team and are a great conversationalist then we’d love to hear from you!
• Be passionate about sport and exercise, particularly outdoor activities and watersports
• Be responsible for managing and motivating your team
• Be responsible for People Management & People Development
• Be responsible for operational performance
• Be responsible for increasing participation
• Lead on staff recruitment, selection, training and mentoring
• Maintain safety, operational and customer service standards
• Hold a range of outdoor qualifications to enable you to lead sessions (minimum qualifications: RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor and RYA Powerboat Instructor)
• Develop excellent relationships with key supporters and partners to further develop the centre
• Demonstrate a conscientious approach to resource management and have an aptitude for equipment maintenance
To apply please tell us your story so far by emailing your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org If selected, expect a call back from us.
CLOSING DATE: 3rd March 2019
INTERVIEWS: Week Commencing 4th March 2019
For more information, full Job Description and Person Specification please contact Jon Kirby, Operations Manager, on 07747 037059 or email@example.com
Active Nation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an Enhanced CRB disclosure.
Other jobs in the same country
Latest Job Postings
|Tanzania / Posted: 12 hours ago||Greece / Posted: 18 hours ago|
|Sri Lanka / Posted: 2 days ago||Italy / Posted: 2 days ago|
|Italy / Posted: 2 days ago||Australia / Posted: 2 days ago|
|United Kingdom / Posted: 2 days ago||Portugal / Posted: 3 days ago|
|Netherlands / Posted: 4 days ago||Greece / Posted: 4 days ago|
|Greece / Posted: 4 days ago||Bahamas / Posted: 5 days ago|