Head surf instructor wanted!
Surf Machans - Hiriketiya, Sri Lanka
We are looking for a qualified, motivated and experienced candidate to fill our Head Coach position at a newly established surf camp in the Southern Province of Sri Lanka. This role is perfectly suited to someone with a positive attitude, a genuine love for the ocean and teaching, and who can embrace the lifestyle and culture of living island life!
Head coach responsibilities include:
- lead daily surf practical and theory classes
- drive surf truck to different breaks along coastline
- plan and adapt lessons according to guests surf ability and surf conditions
- help to train the other surf instructors and ensure the quality of lessons being taught
- lead daily video analysis with proficiency
- keep equipment clean and in good running order
- assist camp manager in all of the day to day operations of the surf department
- manage the staff in your department
- maintain good communication with surf camp manager
- Proficiency in English language
- ISA or ASI equivalent qualified instructor with beach lifeguard certification
- Professional liability insurance
- Driving license
- Experience working overseas.
We offer accommodation, staff meals, yoga lessons, industry standard salary and time in the water.
As a key team member you will be required to act as a host throughout a guests stay, attending meals, events and excursions.
We are expecting you to be independently driven, work well in a team, punctual as well as demonstrate strong leadership skills.
Please send e-mail with an overview cover letter and your CV *with references
More available positions
Other jobs in the same country
Latest Job Postings
|China / Posted: 1 hour ago||Turkey / Posted: 23 hours ago|
|United States of America / Posted: 1 day ago||Sri Lanka / Posted: 1 day ago|
|Antigua / Posted: 1 day ago||Italy / Posted: 1 day ago|
|Spain / Posted: 1 day ago||Italy / Posted: 1 day ago|
|Ireland / Posted: 2 days ago||Italy / Posted: 2 days ago|
|Italy / Posted: 2 days ago||Italy / Posted: 3 days ago|