Kitesurf instructor for summer 2019 in Alvor, Portugal
AlvorKiteCenter - Alvor, Portugal
AlvorKiteCenter is looking for kitesurf instructors to join our summer 2019 team!
We are a school located in Alvor, Portugal. Right in the harbour - from where we leave with our boat to teach on a sandbank in the Alvor lagoon. We work with new Eleveight equipment and provide high quality by teaching semi-private lessons (maximum of 2 students on one instructor) and giving the students their own kite for the duration of the 3-hour lesson.
For the period of May/June untill end of August we are looking for 1 more instructor that is teamplayers as well.
What we ask from our instructors:
- First of all good level of teaching (you need to have qualifications; IKO certificate or something similar) and preferably some teaching experience
- Being proffesional and pro active (positive work mentality)
- Speaking fluent English, German. (as we have many guests from germany a german speaking instructor is needed)
- Willing to do other activities besides the teaching, such as Stand Up Paddle, opening the school, going to the cable park when there is no wind, and maintaining equipment.
- Motivated to have a good time with the students and the guests from our guesthouse, also outside of teaching time.
What we provide:
- Accomodation in our instructors house, in the centre of Alvor and close to the school
- A monthly base salary
- Commission on the lessons
- Being part of a nice team of motivated and skilled people that like to have fun as well.
If interested, please send CV and short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More available positions
Other jobs in the same country
Latest Job Postings
|Italy / Posted: 9 hours ago||Italy / Posted: 8 hours ago|
|Greece / Posted: 8 hours ago||Oman / Posted: 9 hours ago|
|United Kingdom / Posted: 1 day ago||Kenya / Posted: 1 day ago|
|Italy / Posted: 1 day ago||Italy / Posted: 3 days ago|
|Italy / Posted: 3 days ago||United States of America / Posted: 3 days ago|
|United States of America / Posted: 3 days ago||Netherlands / Posted: 3 days ago|