We compiled a list of kitesurfing equipment manufacturers. So far the list extends to well over 120 brands. Have a look, you might find some... more
Centre Senior - RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
Rockley Watersports - Bartley Green, England, United Kingdom
Rockley are excited to be offering an opportunity for a motivated, outgoing, RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor to lead activities our new centre based at Bartley Sailing Club, Birmingham. The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting with the establishment and development of a high quality outdoor training centre at Bartley Sailing Club aimed at club members, individual visitors, schools and groups.
The Centre Seniors role is to support the Centre Manager in running all activities at the centre. They will also take on further responsibility in the absence of the Centre Manager
Rockley Watersports is one of the leading providers of watersports training and school activity trips in the UK. With its main centre based in Poole, Rockley has over 40 years’ experience in the Watersports industry. At Rockley we pride ourselves on being one of the premier training providers in the UK, working with an amazing team of individuals who are responsible for offering the highest quality watersports training and holidays for all our customers.
Responsible to the Centre Manager.
- Responsible for the smooth running of a variety of activities at Rockley Watersports - Bartley, from first point of contact to post visit, leading to happy, safe clients who want to return regularly.
- Responsible for running a wide range of RYA courses – from beginner to advanced to both adults and children.
- Assisting with the organisation and delivery of our Schools & Groups programme. Liaising directly with the Centre Manager to deliver fun, active and rewarding experiences to the youngsters that come to us at Bartley.
- Ensuring that Rockley Watersports - Bartley presents itself in a suitable light to all visitors, club members and the local community
- Dynamic, fun and enthusiastic individual with a track record of delivering focused, quality activities which engage with their students
- RYA Senior Dinghy Instructor
- Additional, relevant NGB instructor qualification
- 2 years’ experience working within an RYA training centre
Desirable, but not essential:
- RYA Powerboat Instructor
- RYA Windsurf Instructor
- RYA Race Instructor
- RYA Advanced Instructor
- UKCC Level 1 or 2 Coach in Paddlesports
- SUP Instructor
- CWA / SPA
Dates: ASAP through until October 2018
Salary: £16,500 to £18,000 pro rata / DOE and qualifications
More available positions
Other jobs in the same country
Latest Job Postings
|Spain / Posted: 7 hours ago||Tanzania / Posted: 1 day ago|
|India / Posted: 2 days ago||Colombia / Posted: 1 week ago|
|United Kingdom / Posted: 1 week ago||Kenya / Posted: 1 week ago|
|Morocco / Posted: 2 weeks ago||Spain / Posted: 2 weeks ago|
|United Arab Emirates / Posted: 2 weeks ago||Tanzania / Posted: 2 weeks ago|
|Italy / Posted: 2 weeks ago||Sri Lanka / Posted: 2 weeks ago|