We compiled a list of kitesurfing equipment manufacturers. So far the list extends to well over 100 brands. Have a look, you might find some... more
Photographer / Videographer Wanted
Portugal Surf Camp - Ericeira, Portugal
Become part of Ericeira’s great surf community, do what you love and inspire others along your way. As a photographer/videographer you will capture the unique atmosphere of our surf camp, make great shots of our guest’s first waves, take some amazing landscape and waves photos as well as portraits. You may not get rich but you will have the experience of a lifetime with our passionate PortugalSurfCamp team.
- Shoot photo and video footage of our guests and the camp life
- Shoot video footage of certain surf lessons for the weekly video analysis
- Capture the atmosphere of the surf camp and the beautiful surroundings
- Create inspiring social media content
- Offer a helping hand during busy camp days (shuttles, light guest entertainment, easy trade work)
- Enjoy the best waves in Europe and have fun while doing everything above
- Experience in photography and videography
- General knowledge of surf photography
- Excellent editing skills
- Social and outgoing personality with a passion for surfing
- Great team player who helps to build positive relationships
- Own high quality camera gear and laptop with editing software required
- Minimum age of 24 and valid driving license required
Free accommodation in a team dorm and use of our facilities including surf boards and wetsuits. Surf lessons and yoga sessions upon availability. Free breakfast and some free dinners.
You will have flexible working hours, depending on the camp life and most likely you will head to the beach everyday. Certainly you’ll have plenty of time to surf and enjoy other activities.
Minimum 3 month contract, preferably between Mai and September. Please make sure you outline what timeframe you’re interested in working for.
Sounds amazing? Great, join us!
Kindly send us your application and some samples of your previous work.