You are here
Kangaroo Kite Peru is looking for Kite instructor + yoga teacher
IKO KITE CENTER PERU - Paracas, Peru
Kangaroo Kite Peru is an IKO Center looking for IKO Instructors for the high season in Paracas, Peru. From November 15th, 2017 to April 1st, 2018. We are located in a flatwater spot with perfect conditions for teaching and learning. We get wind almost everyday of the year with speeds ra between 13 to 30+ knots.
• Valid IKO diploma
• Valid First Aid Certificate
• Fluent English and Spanish is a must. French or German is useful too.
• Know how to drive a boat and use it for rescues (Boat license is a big plus)
• Positive vibes, pro-active, responsible, organized, team player and sporty.
• Yoga or Windsurf instructor is a plus
• Couples will be considered too.
Salary and Accomodation:
• We offer accomodation and an hourly-based salary.
• Also 5% comission on any gear sale you make.
• Start with one day off, but can be flexable according to schedule.
Activities you can do in Paracas and surrounding areas:
• Amazing kite spots. Not only we have our flat water spot but there is also wave spots inside the Natural Reserva. Incredible landscapes to kite in and a lot of wind! We have a couple of amazing downwinds for more fun.
• Morning surf sessions in the Reserva. World class wave called San Gallan only 1 hour away (via boat).
• Stand Up Paddle
• Biking and hiking in the Reserva
• Sand dune buggies
• Hobie Cat
• Ballestas Island trip
If you would like to be a part of the Kangaroo Kite family and work at a professional and fun kite school feel free to contact us via email and attach your CV. Once we get in contact we can help you with more details or any questions you may have.
You can check us out at www.kangarookite.net or FB/Instagram as Kangaroo Kite Peru.
Best of winds!