You are here
INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Oman Sail - Muscat, Oman
Key Responsibilities Areas
- Responsible for the quality of the product delivery in all Sailing Schools (including sailing, powerboat and windsurfing courses, kids clubs, summer camps, boat hire, kayak and Sup hire, banana boat and ringo rides.)
- Work with the sales team to ensure Sailing Schools Sales Targets are met
- Work in partnership with the Sales Team on the following:
- Agreeing the commercial product offering
- Planning the availability of commercial courses within the Sailing Schools
- Advertisement of the products in the schools and surrounding areas.
- Ensure there is constant communication between the Sales Team and the Sailing Schools (attend weekly sales meetings)
- Upskilling of Centre Managers and Sailing School Administration team to take more ownership of sales targets and assist the sales team with selling items and confirming bookings.
- Manage the training and the delivery of the RYA Powerboat Scheme
- Overall management of activity camps within the Sailing Schools
- Monitor the feedback on commercial courses and make improvements where necessary
- Development of new products and training the instructor team to deliver them to a high standard.
- Role will involve weekend and public holiday work at times
Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record of planning and running successful commercial activity camps.
- RYA Powerboat Instructor Trainer
- Experienced Dinghy instructor trainer with relevant governing body accreditation (e.g RYA Coach Assessor)
- Sales experience
- Commercial awareness
- windsurf instructor trainer
- Dinghy Racing experience