We compiled a list of kitesurfing equipment manufacturers. So far the list extends to well over 120 brands. Have a look, you might find some... more
Surf Lodge Crew Wanted
Pura Vida Surf Lodge - Aquitaine, France
Job opening at Pura Vida Surf Lodge — looking for crew summer 2018 in Mimizan-Plage, Aquitaine, France.
We’re looking for a Host (M/F) between 23 and 45 years old.
Starting April/May and staying till the end of October.
- Welcoming our guests and show them around
- Contact person for our guests in case of questions, tips & trips…
- Preparing breakfast
- Make dinner once in a while (for crew)
- Planning of the daily schedule (excursions, arrivals and departures)
- Creating the atmosphere in the house, chat with our guests
- 6 days working, 1 day off
- Contract via employment agency
- More to be discussed in detail
We are looking for someone:
- motivated and willing to work hard
- social and friendly
- enjoys working with people on a daily basis to give everyone a pleasant time
- stays cool in hectic situations
- talent for organization
- has worked in the tourism industry before
- don't need a lot of privacy
- languages: fluent in English, Dutch would be great
- explore a new culture and enjoy the surfer life (even as a beginner)
- more to be discussed in detail
The Pura Vida Lodge offers the perfect accommodation for surfers of 23 years and older in Mimizan Plage, France. The lodge is definitely worthy of the name; Pura Vida is the Costa Rican way of saying life is meant to be enjoyed. Get over to France and discover it yourself on a surf holiday along the Atlantic coast.