We compiled a list of kitesurfing equipment manufacturers. So far the list extends to well over 120 brands. Have a look, you might find some... more
Sailing / Dinghy Administrator
Fremantle Sailing Club - FREMANTLE, WA, Australia
The historic and prestigious Fremantle Sailing Club provides extensive facilities and a supportive environment in which groups of like-minded members share in competitive and recreational boating, aquatic and social activities.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Dinghy Administrator.
To be successful in this challenging and rewarding position, you will have prior experience in the Sailing Industry with developed communication and leadership skills. The role involves database management and reporting so an intermediate to advanced level of MS Office is essential. You will require an understanding of club culture and the structures within.
Prime Functions of the role include:
- Assist with the delivery of Class, State, National and International regattas.
- Administration of the Dinghy Sailing program and assisting with Inshore and Offshore Sailing Activity Section
- Promote Sailing and Training Activities, particularly in the development and growth of Dinghy fleet racing
- Produce, promote and manage Special Events such as the Sail Freo Regatta and Huck Scott Winter Series
- Support Dinghy Section Race Management Teams by producing results, coordinating presentations etc. for weekend racing and special events.
- Support the Administration, Governance and Race Management of the FSC Dinghy Sailing Activity Section
- Promote Training Courses through the Tackers and Australian Sailing Keelboat Programs that FSC administer and run
- Administration of the FSC Australian Sailing Training Centre through the Australian Sailing Online Database
- Create online registration forms for courses and events on the Australian Sailing Database
- Organise a training calendar scheduling in Tackers and Keelboat courses throughout the year.
- Work with a team of Coaches and Instructors to deliver courses and entry level coaching programs
The position being offered is a permanent full-time role. Weekend and after hours work is required.
Please send an application by cover letter with your CV marked ‘Confidential’ and addressed to:
Travis Burtenshaw, Sailing & Events Manager